Monday, May 31, 2010

On Road Engine Tuning - MS2 Extra

I still not satisfied with my current engine tuning, as the fuel consumption still at the high side.

I'm aiming something like RM0.15sen/km or even lower for 50% mix urban and city driving condition. Right now my FC is about RM0.18sen/km. Normally I do not high rev, kept the RPM below 2500 per gears. So I do think the target is still achievable for 1.8L 4G93 DOHC Manual.

With the innovate LM-2 WB O2 sensor attached, I begin to tune my car on the road. No budget to go for dyno, sad.

Megasquirt ECU attached with notebook and innovate LM-2 Handheld unit in action.


Wooohoo... start to drive... thanks for my friend to become driver. His car is a monster Proton Gen2 Mivec Turbo GSR. Hope next time got change to post his car here :P


AFR So near to the stoichiometric which is 14.7



Dirty engine bay....So wish the turbo will be fitted inside one day... keep dreaming :P



No comments:

Post a Comment